Thursday, May 21, 2009

MEMORIAL DAY SHOW

Hey everyone-I'm not sure how many people actually read this blog...but for those that do we wanted to let ya'll know that Kevin's old band will be playing at Stowaway Marina this Sunday on Memorial day. They don't get together very often, so he's excited about being able to sing, and I will be bringing Hannah and Hunter up for a while (it will be the first time they will hear their Daddy really sing)!

The marina is the one right down the street from our house, and it will be very laid back and casual. They are playing from 4-8pm. We would love to see everyone there-it should be fun!! If anyone needs directions or other details, let me know. Love-Mandy

1 comment:

JLB said...

Hey Girl,

Sooooo excited about this weekend. I don't have any other way to get in touch with you except this way.

Could you send me your email address to jenn.bankhead@nextworldwide.org? I have some questions about this weekend.

Thanks!