Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Party and Santa Pics












This past weekend I had my office Christmas party, it was a lot of fun...always a good excuse for Kevin and I to have a night out, and a nice dinner. I felt brave that night and volunteered to flambe the bananas foster-very yummy! Yesterday we took the kids to do Santa pictures. They were pretty much as I expected they would be. The second we started walking towards him to put them in his lap they screamed like they were being abandoned. I had been trying to get them ready for the moment by talking about Santa Claus all week and even showing them their last years picture, but it still didn't work. I am predicting 2 more years of bad santa pictures, them maybe they will come around:) I put the new picture up on the fridge next to the santa picture from last year...this morning while I was making their breakfast Hannah pointed to the picture and said "Mommy, mommy, Santa Claus", to which I said "yep, that Santa Claus". Then she said "Hannah's crying!" Then they both proceeded to crack up laughing like it was the funniest thing they've ever seen....gotta love a two year old's sense of humor!

1 comment:

Katy said...

They look so big in these pics...especially Hunter! I love Hannah's outfit, it's super sweet, and the Santa pic is funny!