Monday, July 26, 2010

Popsicles and Lollipops

So...I've been kind of picture happy lately and this past weekend my boredom turned into a full out photo shoot in the yard. Let me just go ahead and say that YES, I am a dental hygienist, and NO, I do not promote tooth decay. That said, there's not a lot of other ways to get two almost 3 year olds to sit still....so I resorted to lollipops and popsicles. We brushed really good after we were finished. Hannah is in a phase where she's all about posing and using her "cute" face. Hunter's new thing is to squint his eyes and smile as big as he possibly can when I take pictures...not sure where he learned that from, but to me it's adorable. I had a hard time narrowing down the cute ones, because too me they are all cute....so, just to warn you there are a lot of pictures!
























1 comment:

The Barnes Family said...

Those pictures are great! Maybe I need a big lollipop to make Gray take good pictures.