Monday, January 3, 2011

Little unexpected surprises...

You know the feeling when you find an unexpected $10 in your pocket that you forgot about?

A little unexpected happiness that you didn't see coming?

That's kind of how I felt last night when I discovered that The Bachelor premiere is coming on tonight. I guess I've been out of touch with t.v. the last few weeks so I was pleasantly surprised to know that it was starting back up again. Life's little pleasures. Is it bad that just knowing it was coming on motivated me to get through the day with a more positive attitude?

About to put the kids to bed, and indulge myself.....

1 comment:

The Stuart Family said...

The exact same thing happened to me!! I had no idea it was time for it to come on until someone at school mentioned it!! Love, love, love me some trashy t.v. :)