Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas 2011

I'm still trying to catch up on blogging, so here's a few photos from the Christmas holidays. This year was pleasantly low key and relaxing....we went to my Dad's a few days before Christmas to see the family, then to my mom's for Christmas Eve, then our house Christmas morning and Dickey and Pam's for Christmas day. I know that doesn't sound relaxing, but it actually was! We scaled it down quite a bit for the kids this year which was nice....they still got more toys than they know what to do with though! The kids had a break from Pre-K for 2 weeks...I totally enjoyed having them home all the time. It made me realize how little time I have before they go to kindergarten...I am soooo not ready for it:(

Kevin surprised me with a new camera a few days before Christmas (I still haven't really figured out how to work it though), here are some pics in random order...unfortunately I had the camera on the wrong setting at my dad's house so all the pictures I took were a huge blur. Be sure to check out the recipe blog....trying to catch up on that tonight too!













































No comments: