Thursday, August 21, 2008

Little Wobblers




Hey everyone-we have been so busy lately I have not been able to update. We recently returned from Kevin's family reunion in Abiliene. Amazingly, for a total of 12 hours in the car, the babies did very well. Kevins co-worker loaned us dvd players for the car, so they enjoyed watching Baby Einstein videos on the way up. I think they grew tired of the videos, because the way home was not so great. We had such a great time seeing family, I forgot to take any pictures. Also, Hannah and Hunter are very close to walking (we think). They can take a few steps on their own, and enjoy walking while holding our hands. I am very excited and scared at the same time about this. Yesterday, their teacher at daycare informed me that they will be moving from the Infant room to the Wobbler room at the beginning of September-they are growing so fast!! Kevin and I are spending a day with each of them by themselves this weekend -so they can get some one on one time, which is rare. Next week will be their 1st birthday-we are having a small party at the house and are very excited about watching them smash their cakes. Kevin's birthday is also next week on the 29th. I will update soon with new pictures of the party! Love-Mandy

1 comment:

Jennifer Reagan said...

I love hearing what's new with you guys! Keep up the great blogging!
Love, Jenny