Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rainy Day Fun





Today tropical storm Eduoard is coming through. Day care called at 6 am to inform us that they will not be open, so...I stayed home today and we are trying to make the best of it. So far today we have practiced their sippy cups-Hannah will sometimes surprise me and take it for a while (though I don't think she gets anything out); Hunter, on the other hand, still enjoys throwing his sippy cup straight to the floor (I think he prefers his cheesy puffs). We also played kitchen today. Katy's mom Sandy was nice enough to give us a small stove from her kindergarten class. They absolutely love it-Hannah likes to take her spoons and beat on the top of it, and Hunter likes to open and close the oven door over and over and over!!! Hope everyone is doing well! Love-Mandy

1 comment:

Katy said...

I'm impressed with your blogging skills...keep it up! Hunter and Hannah are so cute, and the new pictures are precious!