Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Showers and Showers

If I haven't mentioned it before, our good friends Jaime and Larissa our about to have a little baby girl named "Maya Grace". We are so excited to have more friends with kiddos, and can't wait for her arrival. I can already imagine having playdates with Maya, Adalee, Kaitlyn, Hannah and Hunter....I'm sure Hunter will be leading the pack, being the only boy (or he will be simply taken over by the girls)!
Friday night our good friends Monica and Doug came to stay with us. I was roomates in hygiene school with Monica, and I guess we didn't drive each other crazy enough-because we are still good friends! After school they lived in Willis for a few years while she finished her degree, then moved back home to Georgetown. We had fun catching up and whined about how we miss each other-she was one of my best shopping companions! Hopefully we will be able to visit them in Georgetown soon. Saturday was Jaime and Larissa's baby shower/crawfish boil at their house. This was the 3rd annual crawfish boil, and somehow there is always a baby shower involved! Ours was first, then his brother and sister in law, and now theirs-I guess crawfish and baby stuff do go pretty good together! We took the kids for a bit, then Kevin brought them back home so Pam could watch them and we could relax on our own for a while--thanks a bunch Pam!

me and Monica

Larissa looking radiant with her little "bowling ball belly"Monica, me, Wendy, Bridget, Larissa, and Wendy C

Sunday afternoon I went to a bridal shower for my friend Ashley, one of my good friends from high school. She and Clenn have been dating for as long as I can remember, and I am so happy for her and can't wait for the big day. Ashley is one of the few people in life that can make you laugh, even if you've had a really bad day. I guess that's what I love about her so much! Here are a few pictures from the bridal shower:Katy, Jenny, and Hilary

Bride-to-be "Ash"

No comments: