Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Better late than never"-random pics

I have fallen behind on the blogging, but I have cute pics that I want to post, so who cares if they are a little dated? These are more for the purpose of me just being able to look back and remember all our fun times in the years to come, but I thought you may enjoy too!





These are random pics from May of Kevin's Memorial day show, and Hunter and Hannah being silly-as usual:








Hunter snacking at Kevin's show




Hunter and Hannah being groupies-it was their first time to hear their Daddy sing

Hannah and Gammy-she's pointing at Kevin saying dadadada over and over

Me, Katy, and Adalee

Hannah and Grandpa cutting a rug on the dancefloor
This is one of their new favorite things to do. I'm not sure why they find it fascinating, but they lay on the ottoman and giggle at each other?? (if your wondering what Hannah is wearing, that dress was mine when I was little-my mother brought it over and I was trying to indulge her)


Giving hugs and kisses

Hannah showing off her new swimsuit


Trying to get his straw back into his Capris sun (another favorite right now)

Taking a break from the sprinkler for a few swigs


Hunter getting pelted by the crazy sprinkler

Kevin and Hannah setting up the sprinkler




Still to come this week: "The Hutchins/Bankhead mini-reunion" and my 10 year high school reunion-stay tuned!





























No comments: