Monday, May 9, 2011

Bouncin' and Sliding

I had an awesome Mother's Day weekend...Saturday morning Kevin let me sleep in and cooked a huge breakfast for us. Then he took the kids off to run "errands", so I slept some more, which is totally unlike me to do...if you know me well! They returned with cards, flowers, and chocolate covered strawberries....so sweet. We started off yesterday with an amazing church service, which was really neat because Francesca Batestelli was our guest vocalist. She is one of my favorite christian artists, and has some amazing songs out right now....so that was a special treat for me. After church we headed over to Keith and Jana's to let the kids play on Kaitlyn's new water slide/bouncin' house. Let me just say this thing was awesome! When he told us about it, I was picturing something much smaller. Not so. This thing was huge! The kids loved it, I think that was the most fun Hannah and Hunter have had all year....it's all they talked about today. I definitely think we will be spending a lot of time over there this summer!







































































No comments: