Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summertime Pics



Summertime has been awesome so far this year, despite the heat! We've spent a lot of time at our neighborhood pool (the kids love their floaties now), and have been eating way too many sno-cones. I've been working 3-4 days a week lately, so I'm trying to take advantage of my days with the kids and keep them busy. Right now the kids favorite thing to do is go to the pool, and go to the library. We discovered that our library has a great toddler time with different performances for the kids, and Hannah and Hunter love it. I let them each check out two books each time we go, and they think it's so cool. We go back tomorrow, so I'll try to sneak some pics. Here are some random pics from our summer so far....


Kaitlyn's 3 Year B-Day Party....back in May!







Playing their pool version of ring around the rosey with their pool friends


Hannah....laying out like Mommy


Hunter had to do the same









Kevin conspired with Katy to throw me a surprise 30th birthday party! He told me we were going to drop the kids off at Pam and Dickey's for the night and go out to eat and to a movie. When we pulled up to their house all of my friends and family were waiting in the front yard....I really was totally surprised by it, Kevin did really good. I was so busy talking and mingling, I didn't get a ton of pictures, but here's a few of the kids.....they definitely had fun!








































No comments: