Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pioneer Woman's pretty cool

I discovered a new show on food network a few weeks ago about Ree Drummond, aka, the Pioneer Woman. After one episode, I knew I was hooked. I've visited her blog a few times when checking out a recipe I've heard someone talk about, but never really took the time to look through it...aka blog stalk it. I have to say her recipes and their way of life is pretty amazing. She's got a kinda quirky, dry sense of humor that I love. Watching her show and reading her blog made me want to move off to the country and live on a ranch. I told Kevin that...it didn't go over so well. I don't think he's quite ready to throw on some chaps and become a wrangler yet. So for now, I will just cook all of her mouthwatering recipes, and pretend like I'm on a ranch while I'm doing it. Seriously, if you haven't checked out her show or her blog you should. It will make you happy...she's one cool chic in my book! I also came across a few other great food blogs that I will be copy catting this week, so check it out!

2 comments:

The Barnes Family said...

Kenny has serious concerns about my love for the PW. I've been to both of her books signings in Dallas (cookbook and romance novel). I kinda want to be her.

mandy said...

I kinda wanna be her too:) And I have to get her cookbook!