Monday, November 7, 2011

Brindee's Farm Party

My friend Bridget's little girl Brindee turned two years old last month and she had an awesome farm themed party. They had the party at Old McDonald's Farm in Humble and we had so much fun. Kevin had to work that day, so it was just me and the kids. It was such a neat place, they had all kinds of animals, pony rides, playgrouds, and trainrides. They gave each child a small bag of food to feed the animals. We stayed there for hours, and were completely exhausted by the time we left....it will definitely rank high on my list as a memorable day with the kids. And, I was in a picture taking mood that day I guess, because there's lots of them!






the baby goats were their favorite






one of many pony rides for Hunter



this is Hannah trying not to smile....I'm standing on the side of the arena yelling like a crazy person for her to smile for the camera. She does this sometimes, and it cracks me up...she tries soooo hard not to crack a smile



this one cracks me up....I noticed after I took the picture that both the guys are texting on their phones....I wonder if they are texting each other?







Brindee's farm cupcakes...I wish I'd gotten a better picture because they were so cute, all surrounded by a picket fence!



look at her eyeing that cake, she's thinking how good that looks!



and here she goes!



can you tell he's having fun?



















they gave each child a ticket to pick out a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch on their way out







2 comments:

bridget said...

I just love to read your blogs. You inspire me to start one up. I am so glad that Hunter and Hannah had fun at the party. I am so glad ya'll were able to make it. Your babies are so precious. You got some really great pictures of them.

mandy said...

aw thanks bridget, you should start one! It's a great way to record all the memories and pictures:)