Monday, December 5, 2011

Hannah's Christmas Dance Recital

Hannah had her very first dance recital this past Saturday at Conroe High School...it was one of those moments I have dreamed about ever since she was a baby, and it was so much fun. It was really crazy to me knowing that she was dancing on the same stage that I danced on so many years ago. She and the other girls in her class did awesome and were adorable...I honestly don't think Hannah fully grasped what a recital was until she saw the big stage. I had a flashback of her first dance class when she clung to my leg and wouldn't go into the classroom by herself, so it was a huge step for her just to walk out on that stage by herself and I am so proud of her. One of the older girls in the dance company took her under her wing when we first got there and held her hand and helped her throughout the whole night...I honestly don't know if she would have gotten through the night without that sweet little girl. I think the whole thing really brought a lot of the shyness out of her!


getting ready for the show

Hannah and Avery

hanging out with the older girls


big girls and little girls

Adalee, Hannah, and Avery posing in their tutu's


proud mama


running around before the show

Avery, Hannah, and Adalee -ballet routine...you can see the shock on Hannah's face






tap routine

showing off her roses from Gammy and Pa paw

finale



all tuckered out





No comments: