Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crawfish Sunday and Baby Birds

Yesterday we discovered a birds nest above the storage shelves in our garage. We've noticed birds flying in and out of the garage when we open the door to go to work in the mornings, so I'm guessing that was the "Momma" bird. This morning Kevin discovered this.....
Isn't this just the cutest and weirdest thing you've ever seen. And it looks like there's a ton of eggs in there, so I'm sure there will be more babies in the morning. We were careful not to disturb the nest at all, but I'm anxious to see how things will turn out...inside our garage:)
Later on today we had a crawfish boil with Kevin's family. This was the first time we've boiled crawfish this year, and they were really yummy. Kevin stuffed himself silly with the little critters, and the kids discovered they liked them too.....as long as they didn't have to peel them. It was such a beautiful day to sit outside and relax, and watch the kids play. I wish the weather would stay like this forever.....






I made a oreo layer pudding dessert that I'll be posting to the recipe blog right now. It was really good, and I'm about to polish off what little that was leftover right now!

2 comments:

The Barnes Family said...

This makes me wish we lived closer.

Katie Moore said...

Hi,
I just had a quick question in regards to your website. If you could email me at your convenience that would be great!

Thanks,
Katie