Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe Christmas is already over, it went by way too fast! Despite Hunter being sick with a virus, we had a great time. Christmas Eve we spent at the house with my mom. Christmas day Kevin's family, and my Dad and Kim came over for lunch. The kids were a little more into the gifts than last year, but were still mainly interested in the tissue paper. It was really a quiet and simple Christmas compared to how we usually travel all over to see different families, so we were able to relax a lot more.
Today is New Year's Day and Kevin and I are really bored. We pondered a trip to Walmart to get some things we need, but I am too scared to bring the kids out because they will probably catch something else. I do realize that we eventually have to leave the house, but it's just not worth it right now! We have spent the day outside on the new slide that Pam and Dickey gave them, and trying to teach them how to eat with a spoon by themselves-it got pretty messy as you will see in the pictures!!






























No comments: