Monday, January 12, 2009

Trying to keep them busy!!

Here are are some new pictures of me trying to entertain Hannah and Hunter. Recently, I feel like I am running out of things to do with them to keep them entertained! I guess they are doing more now and are always on the move-it's tough to keep up. They are also close dropping their morning nap and just having one single nap. I've noticed that they are sleeping less time-so I guess that's what that means????? I'm not really sure at what age that is supposed to come, but it seems to make sense to me. Point is.....I have to come up with a lot more stuff to do with them, so if anyone has any good ideas, let me in on them!


The picture below of Hunter sleeping is after Kevin's family "Christmas" the weekend after New Year's. They both wore themselves out so much, they fell asleep before we even had the car in gear to go home. Those close to us know that Hunter is not a big fan of diaper changes; needless to say, he didn't wake up at all while we transferred him inside and changed him into his pj's. They slept until 9:00 the next morning!!!!





















2 comments:

B-Mom said...

So cute. I love the tickle video!

Clymer Family said...

Hey Mandy! they are so cute! we have to get together so you can neet reese!