Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Two 2 Year Olds"

Ok, I know this is almost 2 months late but I guess better late than never..... So much has happened in the last 2 /12 months since I left the blogging world!



The biggest thing is that our babies have turned two!!! I am reminded everyday now that they really aren't babies anymore, but full blown toddlers. I am also reminded daily, by them, of how truly blessed we have been to have such beautiful, healthy, sweet children. We have definitely entered the "terrible two's", although I prefer to call it "crazy two's", because I just don't like that wording! They are changing in so many ways right before our eyes-every day is something new. I remember when they were so little how I always couldn't wait until they reached their next step (rolling, crawling, walking, etc.) Now, I realize how unbelievably fast they are growing, and I wish I could just slow everything down! I still can't believe how fast these two years have flown by. It seems like yesterday when we brought them home for the first time....



Their actually birthday was on August 27th, but we celebrated theirs and Kevin's birthday on August 29th (his actual birthday)...does that make sense?? The party turned out great-good food, good times with friends and family. I decided to do cupcakes this year, instead of a cake. I had done a trial run with cupcakes a few weeks prior to see if they liked them.....they did! Last year at their one year party, I don't think I had even let them taste sugar yet-so when they got their little cakes they wouldn't even touch them! This year, it was a different story...oh, how we've come so far into the world of carbohydrates since then! Here are a few pics from the party....wish I had been able to get more, but was too busy!! If anyone has any that they took, please let me know:)












No comments: