Thursday, October 8, 2009

We are still here...

Well, after almost two months with no computer, we are finally back in the swing of things. Our computer decided to have a major meltdown, and hopefully is "oh bettah" aka "all better" as Hunter would say now.

It is truly amazing how much more stuff you can accomplish without having a computer. Let's just say that there was a lot more laundry, cleaning, and sleeping being done around here. I'm not really sure why it's taken me this long to have it fixed, I think I may have been secretly needed a break from it all. So... after my long, and lazy hiatus from the blog world, I am vowing to catch back up and to not get so behind again. I am currently still trying to redownload my camera software, so I can post all the pictures I've taken from the last few months, so stay tuned!

Still to come this week (hopefully): Hannah and Hunter's 2nd birthday party

1 comment:

JLB said...

sooooo glad you're back. i've missed seeing updates. love!