Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pigtails and shoes

I never know what to do with Hannah's hair since there's not much of it, but we were bored yesterday so I decided to try out some pigtails. She actually let me do it, and they ended up pretty cute! She must have been a restless sleeper, because when she woke up from her nap there was only one pigtail left...still cute though!



I also couldn't resist posting this pic of her with her shoes. Hannah's biggest obession by far right now is SHOES. They are the first the she asks for in the morning, even before food! She prefers her pair of pink crocs right now (probably b/c they are easy to get off and on), but she surprised me a few mornings ago with this:

These were her black patent leather Christmas shoes from last year-I'm not sure how they even still fit her foot, but she managed to get the on (even on the right feet)!!! Can you tell how proud she was??

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You are a blogging machine! I still haven't even blogged about the "cousins weekend"!

Love Hannah's pigtails! I was playing with Morgan's hair (or lack of) the other day and thought, I bet I could get some pigtails in there. I'll have to try it out!

Your Frio trip looked fun!

I think I'm caught up!

Katy said...

Hannah's pigtails are adorable, and I love that she is into shoes! So cute!