Sunday, July 5, 2009

Swim Lessons

Hannah and Hunter just finished their first session of swim lessons, and they will do another round towards the end of July. Kevin's dad Dickey has been my helper throughout the process, and I am so thankful because we wouldn't have been able to do it without him! Katy and Adalee are also in the class with us so that makes it even more fun. Overall it was a good experience- I'm pretty sure that they won't be swimming by the end of it, but at least it has gotten them more comfortable in the water, and it gives us something fun to do during the day!
Getting ready to jump in.....I know, I need some major sun!
Hunter, Hannah, and Adalee

Pa Pa and Hunter blowing bubbles

Hannah doing "ding/dong"-it was her favorite excercisecatching some shadetaken about 2 minutes after we left swim lessons-can you say EXHAUSTED?? Look closely and you'll notice Hannah's hand is still stuck in her snack cup full of goldfish!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Fun times! They'll be fish before you know it! Will you send me the pictures from swim lessons?