Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sandbox = unplanned baths

So..... I have really cut back on my addiction to craigs list, but I have been wanting a sandbox for them to play in for a while now. We set up their climber and our table and bench set under a nice shade tree in the back yard, so they could have a place to play out of the sun, and I thought a sandbox would be the perfect addition. We got one off craigslist from a lady in Montgomery a few weeks ago, and just recently have gotten around to filling it with sand. These are some pics of their first encounter with the sand. Hunter jumped right on it and got messy- Hannah took a while to warm up to it, she didn't want to get her hands dirty at first. They really seem to be enjoying it, but I honestly wish I would have thought of something less messy because as soon as they finish with it they have to go straight in the tub. So I guess I need to really strategize when they get to play in the sandbox; either that, or just strip em' down and spray them off with the good old water hose (which they would probably like better)!!


No comments: